Tuesday, January 10, 2023

How I Became a Morning Workout Person

 







How I Became a Morning Workout Person

In theory, I’ve continually been a “morning workout” person: I’ve listened to inspiring TED Talks on the advantages of exercise, study articles about why transferring earlier than work is higher for your brain, and spent endless evenings with my eyes glued to morning exercising pursuits YouTube videos, vowing to go walking as the solar comes up simply like the vloggers.


But when my alarm sounds at 6 am, my desires hardly ever turn out to be a reality. Instead of leaping out of mattress geared up to address a challenging workout, I normally snooze my smartphone six times, throw on a slightly-better-than-pajamas WFH outfit, and open my laptop.


This cycle of idealizing a “healthy” morning, failing to attain my expectations, and feeling ashamed about it, annoyed me for years. But now, I experience and, for the most part, stick to a morning exercising routine. Breaking the sample took a lot of work — I’ve study limitless studies, consulted my lively friends, and even labored with a therapist — however it used to be really worth it. If you’re on the equal journey, right here are some of the recommendations I’ve realized over the years about how to build, and stick with, a morning exercising routine.


Shift your mindset.

Before you can make actual development on turning into a morning exercising person, you ought to first confront what’s been preserving you back. When I mentioned my morning exercise struggles with my therapist, she helped me recognize that my challenges had been rooted in what psychologists call cognitive distortions: bad intellectual filters rooted in a “faulty or inaccurate thinking, perception, or belief.”


We all trip cognitive distortions, and they frequently gas our anxiety. Mine sound like this:


I’m simply no longer a in shape man or woman and in no way will be.

If I’m now not sweating a ton when I exercise, it doesn’t count.

I’m so a whole lot worse at waking up early than every person else.

I work out some mornings, however I have to be energetic each single day earlier than work.

Many humans discover it really useful to work with a intellectual fitness expert to reassess unhelpful cognitive filters, however everybody can begin by way of reframing their thoughts. The American Psychological Association (APA) calls this system cognitive restructuring.


Cognitive restructuring involves:


Identifying the scenario that is presently upsetting you

Naming the most upsetting feeling you have round your given state of affairs (guilt? fear? anger?)

Pinpointing the idea that is underlying that feeling

Evaluating the accuracy of your upsetting notion cautiously and objectively

Deciding, primarily based on all the proof you’ve listed, whether or not your thinking is correct or not

Here’s an example:


I’m upset due to the fact I sense like I’m no longer a in shape character and in no way will be.

The most upsetting feeling I have about this concept is shame.

Underlying this feeling is the concept that I’m no longer a excellent adequate character due to the fact I’ve continually been unfit.

When I consider this thought, I locate more than one information that project its accuracy. First, I don’t simply consider being match makes anybody a higher character than others. I additionally haven’t usually been “unfit” — I was once lively as a younger girl, however in approaches that I don’t regularly acknowledge. (I rode my bike everywhere. I swam in my neighbor’s pool. I cherished enjoying on the jungle health club at school.) I’ve additionally verified that I’m succesful of growth, as I’ve tried to task myself each bodily and mentally in my person life. (I’ve tried a variety of sorts of exercise, along with cycling, pilates, powerlifting.)

I wager this wasn’t a very correct thought. Now, I can pass ahead with a unique mindset.

As you identify, evaluate, and reframe bad intellectual filters, you would possibly be aware that your ideas experience much less distressing. This technique took time, however it helped me recognize the intentions at the back of my wish to increase a morning exercise routine. After restructuring my thoughts, I used to be capable to undertake a extra balanced method toward exercising in the morning. The strategies I used after felt a lot lower effort however nonetheless tremendously rewarding.


Prepare, prepare, prepare.

Once you’ve begun to shift your mindset, it’s vital to set your self up for success daily. When I started out working out before in the day, I realized that my mornings have been full of choices — selecting an outfit, choosing what kind of workout to do, finding out to work out from domestic or go to the gym. This left me feeling so overwhelmed that some days, I would supply up earlier than I even started.


A pal of mine, who works in consulting and trains as a powerlifter, gave me some useful advice: On Sunday earlier than the week starts, design out the entirety you favor to accomplish in the mornings, estimate how lengthy every mission takes, and then work backwards to decide what you want to do the night time earlier than and what time you want to wake up.


When I did the math, I realized I wanted about two hours to get the whole lot completed in the morning, which intended I wanted to be conscious by means of 6 am and asleep via 10 pm. At the time, I had been going to mattress round 11:30 pm, which defined my morning grogginess.


If you, like me, are searching to make changes to your sleep routine, Rafael Pelayo, MD, medical professor at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic and the Stanford University School of Medicine in California, recommends doing so in no extra than 15-minute increments each and every few days.


Ease into the morning.

I used to consider that early morning workout routines had to be an severe begin to the day — wake up to a loud alarm, soar out of bed, and blast song at the gym. But even when I get a suitable night’s sleep, I don’t wake up with boundless energy, and an severe morning frequently leaves me extra pressured than energized.


Research suggests that stress impairs our efforts to be bodily active, so I commenced searching for higher approaches to ease into the day. To cast off my morning choice fatigue, I started out assembling the whole lot I wanted for the exercise (and after the workout) the night time before. I put apart my workout garments and equipment, prepped my post-workout breakfast and coffee, and hung up my work outfit.


For a calmer wake-up call, I swapped my telephone alarm out for a light-based alarm clock, which can enhance sleep nice and make waking up a bit gentler. Finally, whilst sipping my coffee, I sat quietly, closed my eyes, and imagined the satisfactory morning exercising possible. Performance instruct Barbara Cox, PhD says this visualization method helps human beings “feel” a feel of accomplishment and can even make bigger motivation.


Make your exercising work for you.

If sticking to your exercising hobbies continues to be a project in spite of your excellent efforts, it may also be time to reevaluate the sorts of exercising you’re doing.


Ask yourself: “Do my exercises work for me?” When I first requested myself this question, I used to be lifting heavy weights at the fitness center each day. Upon reflection, I realized that this endeavor didn’t make experience for me anymore — I had specific goals. I desired to get outdoor extra by way of strolling at my nearby park, I desired to experience greater bendy with a steady yoga practice, and I desired to ditch the dumbbells with extra body weight actions at home.


If you locate your self struggling to get lively in the morning, think about the kinds of actions and environments that work for your needs. Maybe you’ve been exercising on my own for a whilst and favor to be part of a friend. Perhaps you’ve grown bored with your fitness center pursuits and desire to attempt a difficult type instead. Or you can also find out you favor to study a new sport, like dancing or boxing.


The essential aspect is to discover some thing you revel in doing and will appear ahead to getting out of mattress for each and every morning.


Reward your self proper away.

You’ve possibly heard this tip earlier than — we all recognize how essential rewards are to growing motivation and keeping habits. But odds are, your reward machine should use an upgrade.


The undertaking with most rewards from workout is they take a lengthy time to come to fruition. But in accordance to James Clear, creator of Atomic Habits, the greater on the spot the reward, the stickier the habit. And according to lookup from Alison Phillips, companion professor of psychology and director of the Healthy Habits Lab at Iowa State University, the greater intrinsic the reward, the greater computerized a exercising pursuits will become.


I used to suppose about rewards tons differently. For instance, I would maintain a tab open on my cellphone of an outfit that I used to be going to purchase if I reached a positive weight. I’d seem at it on every occasion I didn’t experience like working out to attempt and inspire myself. I additionally tried different strategies — after a week of working out each day, I would reward myself with a day of ingesting something I wanted. I typically overate on these days and felt bloated and bodily uncomfortable.


The trouble with these approaches? They’re eventually rooted in a poisonous perception of what it potential to “be healthy” or “look healthy,” an mind-set that’s been surpassed down via generations and is notably pushed via the media. A “healthy body” can take many extraordinary forms. The degree of self-discipline I used to be practising felt unbalanced and pushed via self-criticism. I commenced associating working out with poor feelings.


To ruin out of these thinking patterns, I wished to pick out the immediate, intrinsic rewards of my morning workouts. I started out by means of figuring out what working out supposed for me earlier than and after I exercised. I thought, “I’m constantly extra cozy after exercising. I like feeling robust when I work out. My Genius is sharper when I run in the morning.” Then, as I used to be showering after my workout, I notion about how I was once feeling: Peaceful, happy, energized.


Phillips says taking moments like these can assist us accomplice workout with feeling good, which is essential for making it a routine. “If you don’t experience higher or revel in exercising, you’re going to do some thing else when compelled to make a decision,” Phillips added.


To assist you become aware of the rewards that work for you, ask yourself: How does working out make me feel? How do I experience when I bypass a workout? Write down your solutions so you can return to them when you need some motivation.


Take a long view.

As you modify to new habits, you might also face setbacks alongside the way, so it’s essential to exercise endurance and compassion. Expecting consequences proper away is a recipe for disaster. Small disasters when you first begin can lead you to get discouraged and cease trying.


Though a constant time table can assist you set up a dependancy of working out, you don’t want to run a mile or go to the health club each single morning. Too a lot of whatever can be awful for your health, which include exercise. That’s why relaxation days are important. On mine, I like to use the more time in the morning to examine and put together a scrumptious breakfast. Consider how you would possibly spend your non-workout mornings doing some thing you enjoy.


When it comes to health, it’s necessary to take a lengthy view. Before you berate your self for lacking a exercising (or even several), step lower back and suppose about your motion in the previous month, no longer simply the previous week. If most of your days encompass some stage of bodily activity, you’re on the proper track. 







मैं मॉर्निंग वर्कआउट पर्सन कैसे बना

 सिद्धांत रूप में, मैं लगातार "सुबह की कसरत" करने वाला व्यक्ति रहा हूं: मैंने व्यायाम के फायदों पर प्रेरणादायक टेड टॉक्स सुनी हैं, इस बारे में लेखों का अध्ययन किया है कि आपके मस्तिष्क के लिए काम से पहले स्थानांतरित करना बेहतर क्यों है, और मेरी आंखों के साथ अंतहीन शामें बिताई हैं YouTube वीडियो का पीछा करते हुए सुबह से चिपके हुए, सूर्य के रूप में चलने की कसम खाकर व्लॉगर्स की तरह।


 लेकिन जब मेरा अलार्म सुबह 6 बजे बजता है, तो मेरी इच्छाएं शायद ही कभी सच होती हैं। एक चुनौतीपूर्ण कसरत को संबोधित करने के लिए तैयार किए गए गद्दे से छलांग लगाने के बजाय, मैं आमतौर पर अपने स्मार्टफोन को छह बार स्नूज़ करता हूं, थोड़ा बेहतर पजामा WFH पोशाक पर फेंकता हूं, और अपना लैपटॉप खोलता हूं।


 एक "स्वस्थ" सुबह को आदर्श बनाने का यह चक्र, मेरी अपेक्षाओं को पूरा करने में विफल रहा, और इसके बारे में शर्म महसूस करते हुए, मुझे वर्षों तक परेशान किया। लेकिन अब, मैं अनुभव करता हूं और अधिकांश भाग के लिए, सुबह व्यायाम करने की दिनचर्या से जुड़ा रहता हूं। पैटर्न को तोड़ने में बहुत मेहनत लगी - मैंने अनगिनत अध्ययन पढ़े हैं, अपने सक्रिय दोस्तों से सलाह ली है, और यहां तक ​​कि एक चिकित्सक के साथ काम किया है - लेकिन यह वास्तव में इसके लायक था। यदि आप समान यात्रा पर हैं, तो यहां कुछ सिफारिशें दी गई हैं, जिन्हें मैंने पिछले कुछ वर्षों में महसूस किया है कि कैसे सुबह की व्यायाम दिनचर्या का निर्माण और पालन किया जाए।


 अपनी मानसिकता बदलें।

 इससे पहले कि आप एक सुबह व्यायाम करने वाले व्यक्ति बनने पर वास्तविक विकास कर सकें, आपको सबसे पहले सामना करना चाहिए जो आपको वापस रख रहा है। जब मैंने अपने चिकित्सक के साथ अपने सुबह के व्यायाम संघर्षों का उल्लेख किया, तो उसने मुझे यह पहचानने में मदद की कि मनोवैज्ञानिकों ने संज्ञानात्मक विकृतियों को क्या कहा है: "त्रुटिपूर्ण या गलत सोच, धारणा या विश्वास" में निहित खराब बौद्धिक फिल्टर।


 हम सभी संज्ञानात्मक विकृतियों का शिकार होते हैं, और वे अक्सर हमारी चिंता को कम करते हैं। मेरी आवाज इस तरह है:


 मैं अब एक सुडौल पुरुष या महिला नहीं हूं और न ही कभी रहूंगा।

 अगर मैं व्यायाम करते समय बहुत पसीना नहीं बहा रहा हूं, तो इसकी गिनती नहीं है।

 मैं हर किसी की तुलना में जल्दी उठने में बहुत खराब हूं।

 मैं कुछ सुबह वर्कआउट करता हूं, लेकिन मुझे काम से पहले हर दिन सक्रिय रहना पड़ता है।

 बहुत से लोगों को एक बौद्धिक फिटनेस विशेषज्ञ के साथ काम करने में मददगार लगता है ताकि वे बेकार संज्ञानात्मक फिल्टर का पुनर्मूल्यांकन कर सकें, लेकिन हर कोई अपने दिमाग को फिर से तैयार करने के माध्यम से शुरू कर सकता है। अमेरिकन साइकोलॉजिकल एसोसिएशन (एपीए) इस प्रणाली को संज्ञानात्मक पुनर्गठन कहते हैं।


 संज्ञानात्मक पुनर्गठन में शामिल हैं:


 उस परिदृश्य की पहचान करना जो वर्तमान में आपको परेशान कर रहा है

 अपनी दी हुई स्थिति (अपराधबोध? डर? क्रोध?)

 उस भावना को अंतर्निहित करने वाले विचार को इंगित करना

 अपनी परेशान करने वाली धारणा की सटीकता का सावधानीपूर्वक और निष्पक्ष रूप से मूल्यांकन करना

 तय करना, मुख्य रूप से आपके द्वारा सूचीबद्ध सभी सबूतों के आधार पर, आपकी सोच सही है या नहीं

 यहाँ एक उदाहरण है:


 मैं परेशान हूं क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि मैं अब फिट किरदार नहीं हूं और न ही कभी रहूंगा।

 इस अवधारणा के बारे में मुझे सबसे ज्यादा परेशान करने वाली भावना शर्म की बात है।

 इस भावना के पीछे यह विचार है कि मैं अब एक अच्छा पर्याप्त चरित्र नहीं हूं क्योंकि मैं हमेशा अनफिट रहा हूं।

 जब मैं इस विचार पर विचार करता हूं, तो मुझे एक से अधिक जानकारी मिलती है जो इसकी सटीकता को दर्शाती है। सबसे पहले, मैं सिर्फ यह नहीं मानता कि फिट होना किसी को दूसरों की तुलना में बेहतर चरित्र बनाता है। मैं भी हमेशा "अनफिट" नहीं रहा - मैं एक युवा महिला के रूप में सक्रिय था, लेकिन उन तरीकों से जिन्हें मैं अक्सर पहचान नहीं पाता। (मैं हर जगह अपनी बाइक चलाता था। मैं अपने पड़ोसी के पूल में तैरता था। मुझे स्कूल में जंगल जिम में खेलना अच्छा लगता था।) मैंने यह भी सत्यापित किया है कि मैं विकास में सक्षम हूं, क्योंकि मैंने खुद को शारीरिक और शारीरिक दोनों तरह से काम करने की कोशिश की है। मेरे व्यक्तिगत जीवन में मानसिक रूप से। (मैंने साइकिल चलाने, पिलेट्स, पॉवरलिफ्टिंग के साथ-साथ कई तरह के व्यायाम करने की कोशिश की है।)

 मैं शर्त लगाता हूं कि यह बहुत सही विचार नहीं था। अब, मैं एक अनूठी मानसिकता के साथ आगे बढ़ सकता हूं।

 जैसा कि आप खराब बौद्धिक फिल्टर की पहचान, मूल्यांकन और पुनर्रचना करते हैं, आप संभवतः इस बात से अवगत होंगे कि आपके विचार बहुत कम परेशान करने वाले अनुभव करते हैं। इस तकनीक में समय लगा, लेकिन इसने मुझे सुबह की व्यायाम दिनचर्या बढ़ाने की मेरी इच्छा के पीछे के इरादों को पहचानने में मदद की। अपने दिमाग के पुनर्गठन के बाद, मैं सुबह व्यायाम करने के प्रति अधिक संतुलित दृष्टिकोण अपनाने में सक्षम था। मैंने जिन तरीकों का इस्तेमाल किया, वे बहुत कम प्रयास महसूस हुए लेकिन फिर भी जबरदस्त रूप से फायदेमंद रहे।


 तैयार करो, तैयार करो, तैयार करो।

 एक बार जब आप अपनी मानसिकता को बदलना शुरू कर देते हैं, तो सफलता के लिए खुद को रोजाना स्थापित करना महत्वपूर्ण होता है। जब मैंने दिन में पहले वर्कआउट करना शुरू किया, तो मुझे एहसास हुआ कि मेरी सुबह विकल्पों से भरी हुई है - एक पोशाक का चयन करना, किस तरह की कसरत करना है, यह चुनना कि घर से बाहर काम करना है या जिम जाना है। इससे मुझे इतना अभिभूत महसूस हुआ कि कुछ दिन, मैं शुरू करने से पहले ही हार मान लेता था।


 मेरा एक दोस्त, जो सलाहकार के रूप में काम करता है और एक पावरलिफ्टर के रूप में ट्रेन करता है, ने मुझे कुछ उपयोगी सलाह दी: सप्ताह शुरू होने से पहले रविवार को, वह सब कुछ डिज़ाइन करें जो आप सुबह करना चाहते हैं, अनुमान लगाएं कि प्रत्येक मिशन में कितना समय लगता है, और फिर यह तय करने के लिए पीछे की ओर काम करें कि आप रात को पहले क्या करना चाहते हैं और किस समय जागना चाहते हैं।


 जब मैंने गणित किया, तो मुझे एहसास हुआ कि सुबह सब कुछ करने के लिए मुझे लगभग दो घंटे चाहिए थे, जिसका मतलब था कि मुझे सुबह 6 बजे तक होश में रहना होगा और रात 10 बजे तक सो जाना होगा। उस समय, मैं लगभग 11:30 बजे बिस्तर पर जा रहा था, जो मेरी सुबह की घबराहट को समझाता था।


 यदि आप, मेरी तरह, अपनी नींद की दिनचर्या में बदलाव करना चाह रहे हैं, तो स्टैनफोर्ड स्लीप डिसऑर्डर क्लिनिक और कैलिफोर्निया में स्टैनफोर्ड यूनिवर्सिटी स्कूल ऑफ मेडिसिन के मेडिकल प्रोफेसर, राफेल पेलायो, ​​एमडी, 15 मिनट से अधिक की वृद्धि में ऐसा करने की सलाह देते हैं। हर कुछ दिनों में।


 सुबह में आराम करो।

 मैं मानता था कि सुबह-सुबह वर्कआउट रूटीन दिन की एक गंभीर शुरुआत होती है - जोर से अलार्म बजना, बिस्तर से उठना और जिम में धमाकेदार गाना। लेकिन भले ही मुझे अच्छी रात की नींद मिले, मैं असीम ऊर्जा के साथ नहीं उठता, और एक गंभीर सुबह अक्सर मुझे ऊर्जावान से अधिक तनावग्रस्त कर देती है।


 शोध से पता चलता है कि तनाव हमारे शारीरिक रूप से सक्रिय होने के प्रयासों को बाधित करता है, इसलिए मैंने दिन में आराम करने के लिए बेहतर तरीकों की तलाश शुरू कर दी। अपनी सुबह की पसंद की थकान को दूर करने के लिए, मैंने रात के समय से पहले व्यायाम (और कसरत के बाद) के लिए जो कुछ भी चाहिए था, उसे इकट्ठा करना शुरू कर दिया। मैंने अपने कसरत के कपड़ों और उपकरणों को अलग कर दिया, अपने कसरत के बाद के नाश्ते और कॉफी को तैयार किया, और अपना काम का पहनावा लटका दिया।


 एक शांत वेक-अप कॉल के लिए, मैंने अपने टेलीफोन अलार्म को प्रकाश-आधारित अलार्म घड़ी के लिए स्वैप किया, जो नींद को अच्छा बना सकता है और थोड़ा सा जागना बना सकता है। अंत में, अपनी कॉफी की चुस्की लेते हुए, मैं चुपचाप बैठ गया, अपनी आँखें बंद कर लीं, और संतोषजनक सुबह व्यायाम करने की कल्पना की। प्रदर्शन निर्देश बारबरा कॉक्स, पीएचडी का कहना है कि यह विज़ुअलाइज़ेशन विधि मनुष्य को उपलब्धि का "महसूस" करने में मदद करती है और बड़ी प्रेरणा भी बना सकती है।


 अपने व्यायाम को अपने लिए काम करें।

 यदि आपके उत्कृष्ट प्रयासों के बावजूद आपके व्यायाम के शौक से चिपके रहना एक परियोजना है, तो यह आपके द्वारा किए जा रहे व्यायाम के प्रकार का पुनर्मूल्यांकन करने का भी समय हो सकता है।


 अपने आप से पूछें: "क्या मेरे व्यायाम मेरे लिए काम करते हैं?" जब मैंने पहली बार खुद से यह सवाल पूछा, तो मैं हर दिन जिम में भारी वजन उठा रहा था। प्रतिबिंब पर, मुझे एहसास हुआ कि इस प्रयास ने अब मेरे लिए अनुभव नहीं किया - मेरे विशिष्ट लक्ष्य थे। मैं अपने आस-पास के पार्क में टहलने के माध्यम से और अधिक बाहर जाना चाहता था, मैं एक स्थिर योग अभ्यास के साथ अधिक से अधिक झुकना चाहता था, और मैं घर पर अतिरिक्त शरीर के वजन वाले डंबल को खोदना चाहता था।


 यदि आप अपने आप को सुबह सक्रिय होने के लिए संघर्ष करते हुए पाते हैं, तो उन प्रकार के कार्यों और वातावरण के बारे में सोचें जो आपकी आवश्यकताओं के लिए काम करते हैं। हो सकता है कि आप कुछ समय से अपने दम पर व्यायाम कर रहे हों और एक मित्र का हिस्सा बनने के पक्ष में हों। शायद आप अपनी जिम की गतिविधियों से ऊब गए हैं और इसके बजाय एक कठिन प्रकार का प्रयास करना चाहते हैं। या आप यह भी पता लगा सकते हैं कि आप नृत्य या मुक्केबाजी जैसे किसी नए खेल का अध्ययन करने के पक्ष में हैं।


 महत्वपूर्ण पहलू यह है कि कुछ ऐसा ढूंढें जिसे आप करने में आनंद लेते हैं और हर सुबह बिस्तर से बाहर निकलने के लिए तत्पर रहेंगे।


 अपने आप को तुरंत पुरस्कृत करें।

 आपने शायद यह टिप पहले भी सुनी होगी — हम सभी जानते हैं कि बढ़ती प्रेरणा और आदतों को बनाए रखने के लिए पुरस्कार कितने आवश्यक हैं। लेकिन संभावनाएं हैं, आपकी इनाम मशीन को अपग्रेड का उपयोग करना चाहिए।


 कसरत से सबसे अधिक पुरस्कार के साथ उपक्रम यह है कि उन्हें फल आने में लंबा समय लगता है। लेकिन एटॉमिक हैबिट्स के रचयिता जेम्स क्लियर के अनुसार मौके पर जितना बड़ा इनाम होगा, आदत उतनी ही चिपचिपी होगी। और आयोवा स्टेट यूनिवर्सिटी में मनोविज्ञान के साथी प्रोफेसर और हेल्दी हैबिट्स लैब के निदेशक एलिसन फिलिप्स के लुकअप के अनुसार, इनाम जितना अधिक आंतरिक होगा, उतना ही अधिक कम्प्यूटरीकृत व्यायाम होगा।


 मैं पुरस्कारों के बारे में अलग तरह से सोचता था। उदाहरण के लिए, मैं अपने फोन पर एक पोशाक के लिए एक टैब खुला रखूंगा जिसे मैं एक सकारात्मक वजन तक पहुंचने पर खरीदने जा रहा था। मैं इसे हर मौके पर देखता हूं जब मैंने खुद को कोशिश करने और प्रेरित करने के लिए काम करने का अनुभव नहीं किया। मैंने अन्य तरीकों को भी आजमाया - एक हफ्ते तक हर दिन कसरत करने के बाद, मैं अपनी पसंद की कोई भी चीज पीने के एक दिन के साथ खुद को पुरस्कृत करूंगा। मैं अक्सर उन दिनों में अधिक हो जाता था और फूला हुआ और शारीरिक रूप से असहज महसूस करता था।


 इन तरीकों से परेशानी? वे अंततः "स्वस्थ होने" या "स्वस्थ दिखने" की क्षमता की एक जहरीली धारणा में निहित हैं, एक मानसिकता जिसे पीढ़ियों से पार किया गया है और विशेष रूप से मीडिया के माध्यम से धकेल दिया गया है। एक "स्वस्थ शरीर" कई असाधारण रूप ले सकता है। आत्म-अनुशासन का मैं जिस स्तर का अभ्यास कर रहा था वह असंतुलित महसूस कर रहा था और आत्म-आलोचना से प्रेरित था। मैंने व्यायाम को खराब भावनाओं से जोड़ना शुरू किया।


 इन सोच पैटर्न से बाहर निकलने के लिए, मैं अपने सुबह के कसरत के तत्काल, आंतरिक पुरस्कारों को चुनना चाहता था। मैंने व्यायाम करने से पहले और बाद में यह जानने के माध्यम से शुरुआत की कि मेरे लिए व्यायाम का क्या मतलब है। मैंने सोचा, "व्यायाम करने के बाद मैं हमेशा अधिक आरामदायक महसूस करता हूं। जब मैं वर्कआउट करता हूं तो मुझे मजबूत महसूस करना अच्छा लगता है। जब मैं सुबह दौड़ता हूं तो मेरा जीनियस तेज हो जाता है। फिर, जैसा कि मैं अपने कसरत के बाद स्नान कर रहा था, मुझे एहसास हुआ कि मैं कैसा महसूस कर रहा था: शांत, खुश, ऊर्जावान।


 फिलिप्स का कहना है कि इस तरह के पल लेने से हमें अच्छा महसूस करने के साथ वर्कआउट करने में मदद मिल सकती है, जो इसे एक रूटीन बनाने के लिए जरूरी है। "यदि आप बेहतर अनुभव नहीं करते हैं या व्यायाम करने में आनंद नहीं लेते हैं, तो आप निर्णय लेने के लिए मजबूर होने पर कुछ और करने जा रहे हैं," फिलिप्स ने कहा।


 आपके लिए काम करने वाले पुरस्कारों से अवगत होने में मदद करने के लिए, अपने आप से पूछें: व्यायाम करने से मुझे कैसा महसूस होता है? जब मैं कसरत को बायपास करता हूं तो मुझे कैसा अनुभव होता है? अपने समाधान लिख लें ताकि जब आपको कुछ प्रेरणा की आवश्यकता हो तो आप उनके पास वापस आ सकें।


 एक लंबा अवलोकन करें।

 जैसे-जैसे आप नई आदतों में बदलाव करते हैं, वैसे-वैसे आपको बाधाओं का भी सामना करना पड़ सकता है, इसलिए धीरज और करुणा का अभ्यास करना आवश्यक है। परिणामों की तुरंत अपेक्षा करना आपदा का एक नुस्खा है। जब आप पहली बार शुरुआत करते हैं तो छोटी-छोटी आपदाएँ आपको हतोत्साहित कर सकती हैं और कोशिश करना बंद कर सकती हैं।


 हालांकि एक नियमित समय सारिणी आपको व्यायाम करने की आदत स्थापित करने में मदद कर सकती है, लेकिन आप हर सुबह एक मील दौड़ना या जिम नहीं जाना चाहते हैं। बहुत कुछ जो आपके स्वास्थ्य के लिए हानिकारक हो सकता है, जिसमें व्यायाम शामिल है। इसलिए विश्राम के दिन महत्वपूर्ण हैं। खदान पर, मैं सुबह के समय का उपयोग जांच करने और एक शानदार नाश्ता तैयार करने के लिए करना पसंद करता हूं। इस बात पर विचार करें कि आप अपनी गैर-व्यायाम सुबह को किस तरह से व्यतीत कर सकते हैं जो आपको पसंद है।


 जब स्वास्थ्य की बात आती है, तो एक लंबा नज़रिया रखना आवश्यक है। इससे पहले कि आप व्यायाम (या कई) की कमी के लिए खुद को डांटें, पीछे हटें और पिछले महीने में अपनी कार्रवाई के बारे में सोचें, न कि केवल पिछले सप्ताह। यदि आपके अधिकांश दिनों में शारीरिक गतिविधि का कोई चरण शामिल है, तो आप सही रास्ते पर हैं।

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoga in the Park

  Yoga is an ancient practice that has gained immense popularity in recent years. It is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice that help...